Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tooth Tissues REVIEW

Don't you just love the struggle of trying to brush your babies gums or trying to force the toothbrush into your toddlers mouth, only to get Toothpaste spat all over you. I know I just love it NOT! 
 Tooth Tissues is the perfect solution. They are new wipes for your child's teeth and gums. Here are some facts about Tooth Tissues
  • Fluoride Free
  • 99% Natural
  • Paraben Free
  • With Xylitol
  • For use from birth to 16 months
My opinion of the Tooth Tissues are they work, Yes they really Work. I always have to fight with my son to get the brush all the way to the back so I decided to try the Tooth Tissue, and to my amazement no complaining and believe it or not no toothpaste all over me. 


*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.