Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Witches Ghost And Bats (Extra Entries)




Witches Ghost And Bats

Witches Ghost And Bats offer blankets, pillow shams, beaded ornaments, patterns and kits all homemade. I was sent the Witch Hats and Bats blanket. On the front side of the blanket their is many fabrics all Halloween themed and on the reverse side it is all yellow fleece. 

My opinion of this blanket is it is just darling! Very cute and extremely soft. My son seen it and took it over right away. This will also be perfect for when we go to the local Halloween parade he can just wrap it around him. Here is a pic of  T with his new blanket


Would you like to earn extra entries into my giveaways? Here is your chance. For each one you do please give yourself 2 extra entries into any giveaway of your choice.
  • Go to Witches Ghost And Bats and come back and let me know what your favorite item is. +2
  • Heart Witches Ghost And Bats on Etsy +2



*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your experience may vary.*



5 comments:

  1. i liked the witch hats and bats blanket
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the witch hats and bats blanket
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hearted witches and bats on etsy @1
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hearted witches and bats on etsy @2
    mfritz1946@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff- I like the Happy Haunting Ghost. Thx for the extra entries. :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.