Thursday, November 11, 2010

GIFT GUIDE #11 Green Toys Review

Who: green toys

Green Toys is an amazing company that makes children's toys constructed from recycled plastic and other environmentally friendly materials. A few great Facts about Green Toys. Every pound of recycled milk jugs used in the making of Green Toys saves energy equal to 3,000 AAA batteries. Saves enough electricity to power a t.v. set for 3 entire weeks, and saves enough electricity to keep a laptop computer going for three months. I was just astonished at those factors.
I was sent 2 different products from Green Toys to review. The first is the Recycling Truck. T loves his new truck, He thinks that it is the neatest thing that the rear door opens and shuts. I think this is a great way to teach children about recycling. I think at T's age when they can see and understand it is a huge help. 
The second item i received to review is the Indoor Gardening Kit. This kit included the Planter Tray, 3 Planting Pots, Trowel, Soil, and 3 Packs of organic seeds, with easy to follow instructions. Of course M thought this was the coolest she is defiantly our little gardener. As winter is approaching fast here in Kansas this was perfect because she can keep it going indoors. She planted her little seeds with perfection. We put them on our kitchen counter so that she remembers everyday to check. I think this is the perfect gift to teach your children about the environment and the importance of responsibility. 

I would like to thank Green Toys for giving my children this great opportunity.




* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.