Lappers also knows as the Lapper Tray is a very unique food tray. With the Lappers from Masterbuilt you know longer have to worry about your plates and glasses sliding off of your tray like a television tray. My favorite thing about the Lappers is that they have large carrying handles which makes it so easy to get your food and go. The silicone mats that your plate and glass are to be placed are multifunctional and interchangeable. One thing about the Lappers that most companies do not offer is that All of the pieces are dishwasher safe.
My opinion: I received the Circles Lapper Tray to review. I was thrilled when I received this tray. I love the modern retro look and it is very large. It really works much to my surprise, in all fairness I really did not believe that my plate and glass would stick but they both did. My husband said we are defiantly going to be getting each child one as they are always spilling and making messes.
Thanks to MasterBuilt one of my very lucky readers will also receive a Lapper Tray. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address in comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to MasterBuilt and tell me which Lapper Tray is your favorite and who you would be winning it for
- Follow my blog via GFC, Twitter and Facebook +2 each
- Follow MasterBuilt via Facebook and Twitter +2 each
- Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each giveaway entered
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5 each
- Tweet this giveaway or share on facebook +1 daily
- Blog about this giveaway +5
- Purcahse any item from Masterbuilt +10
Winner will be chosen December 11 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.