Who: GLEE Gum
What they offer: Gum, Make Your Own Chocolate, Gummie and Gum Kits
"Make your own chewing gum with chicle, the sap of the Sapodilla tree that grows in the rainforests of Central America. Everything you need is included in this kit and it's easy! You can make your own gum on the stove or with a microwave. Great for class room activities, scout troops, birthday parties, home school, or after school groups. Adult supervision is recommended. Makes a great gift for kids (ages 8 & up)!"
My opinion: We were sent a Make Your Own Chewing Gum from scratch Kit to review. We all had a really great time making gum, we decided since it was above the little boy's age we would all just pitch in a little and help. You can soften the chicle gum base on the stove or the microwave and we decided the microwave would be our best bet. We then added the sugar, corn syrup and the flavor packets, Kneaded it ( M had the most fun with this) and Bam we made our own gum. I am really just amazed at how great the gum really tastes. The kids loved it even more that they made it.
GLEE Gum has offered (1) of my readers their choice kit. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile. Only open to the U.S.
Mandatory: Tell me if you are the winner who you would give this kit to
- Follow me via GFC, Twitter and Facebook +5 (each)
- Follow GLEE Gum on Twitter, Facebook and MySpace +5 (each)
- Enter any of my other giveaways +2 (for each giveaway entered)
- Subscribe to my blog via email and grab my button +5 (each)
- Blog about this giveaway +10
- Check out Glee Gum and tell me what other item you would love to have +5
- Tell me your favorite Christmas Tradition +5
Winner will be chosen November 11 via random.org
*I was not compensated for this review. I received a free product(s) to express my honest opinion. Your
experience may vary.*