Friday, November 26, 2010

GIFT GUIDE #21 GeoPalz REVIEW


geopalz are the great new way to get your children moving in style and a way for your children to earn prizes at the same time. I was sent three geopalz activity trackers. ( Kit, Jookie and Rock-N-Roll). I knew even before I received the geopalz that I was going to love them. I had spent alot of time on their website researching them.  K just turned six and has become quite the couch potato. All he wants to do is either play video games or watch t.v.  I though geopalz would give him the great motivation that he needed. So far I am right. He wants to beat his brother and sister and see if he can walk more than they can. 


Geopalz offers great prizes for your children and in my opinion that for the children is a big help. If they know that their is a award then they are more apt to try harder, at least I know my children are that way.  Your children can also earn rewards that can be printed off just by walking. The more you walk the more awards and prizes they can earn.

In my opinion every child needs a geopalz. It will help them keep active and enjoy themselves while they are doing it. I love the designs they are fun and unique. My nephew just loves the kids and has asked his mother if Santa would leave him one in his stocking.


I would like to thank GeoPalz for allowing my children this great opportunity.




* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.