Around The Table Games offer portable conversation games for people of all ages. The games that are available from Around the Table are:
- Family Talk
- Family Talk 2
- Buddy Talk
- Teen Talk
- Grandparent Talk
- Camp Talk
- Bilingual Buddy Talk
Our opinion: Our family was sent the Family Talk. I have to say this really got our family communicating, Not only were we sharing stories and ideas we were having a great time and laughing. I want to share with you the question and response from each child.
The question was What is your favorite household chore? What is your least favorite household chore.
M answer: Helping fold laundry and least favorite going outside in the cold to feed and water my bunny.
K answer: I hate doing all chores and they are all my least favorite.
T answer. I like wash dishes and don't like helping clean my room.
Right now all of my great readers can receive 20% discount on all orders just use the code "THANKYOU"
Around the Table has also offered (1) of my readers their choice game. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Around the Table and come back and tell me what game you will choose if you are the winner
- Follow my blog via GFC, Twitter and Facebook +2 each
- Follow Around the Table via Facebook and Twitter +2 each
- Enter any of my other giveaways +1 (for each giveaway entered)
- Grab my button or subscriber to my blog via email +5 each
- Tweet this giveaway or share on Facebook +1 daily
- Blog this giveaway +5
- Purchase any item from Around the Table +10
Winner will be chosen December 7 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.