Saturday, November 27, 2010

GIFT GUIDE #23 Aurora World Inc. YooHoo & Friends REVIEW


YooHoo & Friends are little plush toys. These little creatures are so cute and adorable. I receive 2 Yoohoo & Friends to review. I was sent Yoohoo Love and Lemee Punk Rocker. 

Lemee Punk Rocker is so cute. My boys just love him. He whistles when you push his belly. I was really amazed at how soft this fun little creatures are. I really love his big eyes they are so irresistible and he is holding a little guitar in his hands. Lemme Punk Rocker would make a great gift for your little Punk Rocker.
We also received love. She is so cute. M just loved her tail and the cute little retro headband she is wearing. Love makes a kissing noise when you press her tummy. Love is also very soft and she also has those pretty big eyes. 

Their are so many Yoohoo & Friends that are great for every occasion. With all of the plush toys they offer. My favorite is Pammee Party Girl. She is just so darn adorable. 

Also you can check out an entire playground adventure online with Yoohoo & Friends.

Thank you Aurora World Inc. for giving my children the great opportunity to meet and love their new little Yoohoo & Friend.


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.