Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GIFT GUIDE #6 canvas4life REVIEW AND DISCOUNT CODE

Who: canvas4life

Are you needing that perfect gift to a special grandparent or a great gift from to mom or dad from a child. Canvas4life offers the greatest gifts. I chose the picture that I wanted on the canvas, the size I preferred. I got to choose if I wanted it in color, black and white or sepia. I then chose the depth and the bleed that I would like.

This is how amazing the photo turned out. I honestly cried when I opened it up. My son will be 4 years old and I chose a newborn picture of him. I could not of asked for anything more amazing. This canvas of my son is now the center of my dining room. I have already been complimented on it several times and I am sure their are many more to come. 
Canvas4life has offered my readers a limited time 10% Discount on purchases. Just use the Discount Code "KOSTIUK10"


I would like to thank canvas4life for allowing us this great opportunity that will last a lifetime. You can also become a fan of canvas4life on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.