Wednesday, November 24, 2010

K's Kung Zhu Birthday

My little man turned 6 on November 11. He just started kindergarten and is growing into such a handsome young man. The one thing that he loves most is Zhu Zhu Pets and when they came out with the Kung Zhu Pets let me tell you he just could not wait.  We received a very large Box of Kung Zhu items thanks to MoMSelect and Zhu Zhu Pets. The box we received contained:

  • The Kung Zhu Battle Arena
  • 8 Kung Zhu Hamsters
  • 8 Kung Zhu Armor Sets

He was so excited along with all of the other children. Each child received 1 Kung Zhu Hamster and 1 Kung Zhu Armor Set. We did have more children that we anticipated so were very thankful that our local Walmart sales both item. We just went and picked up a few extras. Here are some more pictures of my little man. His daddy made his cake :)


Thank you MomSelect and Zhu Zhu Pets for sponsoring my son's great Kung Zhu Pet birthday party.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.






2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Please follow me as well. Thank you.

    The Disconnected Writer
    http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- the cake is awesome. Just bought the zhu zhu airport and princess carriage for the kids (Santa gifts)
    BTW following this blog now via blog hop and hope you can visit me back and follow me @ www.threejewelsinmycrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.