Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tier Toys


Have you ever heard of Tier Toys? I had not but I can tell you I am glad I have come to learn all about them. I really like the motto of Tier Toys "If play is a child's work, then toys are the tools children use in play."    I think to myself how brilliant as I watch my children play. 
I will be hosting several upcoming reviews for Tier Toys. This includes Noah's Ark, The Barn Yard, The Pet House, and The Sea X-Plorer.. I am very excited about reviewing these products as to me I think my children are going to really be able to explore and use their imagination. 


As I post the reviews. I will also post many pictures of them in action. My children just can't wait. I am sure DH and I will also enjoy them as they will be using their imaginations and it will be fun to watch what they can make believe. 

Check out Tier Toys, you will not be disappointed and each and every toy will make a great Christmas gift. 






1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.