Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Peacefulness


I want to be like the little old man in this photo,  I want to feel strenght and wellness. I want the pure love.  Really this just puts me at peace. I feel depression starting to set it. For many reasons.
  • Winter is here! The time of the year I dread. It is cold miserable my kids are constantly fighting from being stuck inside 24/7.
  • Sisters! It never fails as much as you seem to be their for them and seem to care about them, they will turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
  • Brothers! My brother is having alot of issues right now and while I know he brought it on himself I still seem to feel sadness for him. 
  • Husbands! They just don't seem to get how you are feeling or when to back off!
  • School Bus! The damn thing shows up 15 minutes late on certain days and on those days my children have to wait out in the cold!
I need some ideas on how to just let everything go. I can start to feel everything collapsing around me. I don't want to feel depressed and alone. Alright well enough for tonight. I am going to take a long bubble bath and head to bed hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day!

1 comment:

  1. I find talking to my Heavenly Father helps alot...telling him everything and laying my burden at the Lords feet...when I feel a negative thought, I try to replace it with 2 good thoughts...good luck, you are welcome to contact me anytime you wish!
    myelevenreasons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.