Friday, December 31, 2010

Perfect Fit Buttons REVIEW


Perfect Fit Button, you must be asking what is this and why do you need it. Here it is after the holidays and another time of the year where well I have noticed I have put on a few pounds. With the perfect fit button they have helped me stay into those dearly loved jeans even though they were a little tight. 
Perfect Fit Button increases and reduces pants waist. You can use them on jeans, slacks, skirts pretty much any item that you have to button. The great thing about the Perfect Fit Button is that when you don't need it anymore you can just simply take it off.


My opinion: I really love the Perfect Fit Button. I received a pack that game with two jean buttons, 2 brown, 2 black and 2 khaki. The only thing that I can say that I didn't like is that the jean buttons didn't look anywhere close to actually jean buttons. I do love the concept of the buttons though and now I can where any of my jeans and they still look great.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.