Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Purex Complete Crystals Softener REVIEW


I am very excited to be chosen as a Purex Insider. I was sent the new Purex Complete Crystals Softener. I received a sample-sized bottle of the fresh spring waters Purex Complete Crystals Softener. 

A few facts about Purex Complete Crystals Softener:
  • 92% Natural
  • Non- Oil Based
  • 100% Safe to use on Children's sleepwear
  • Safe to use on all Athletic Wear
  • Keeps towels fresh and absorbent

The crystals are so easy and simple to use. All you have to do is add the crystals at the beginning of your wash cycle and the next thing you know your fabrics will now be softer and keep in the feeling longer, not just days but weeks

Our opinion: I really have to say I am quite amazed with the Purex Complete Crystals Softener. For one I am so used to having to put the fabric softener in half way through the load so that it actually works. The thing that surprised me the most about the crystals is that I can already tell when I go to put my clothing in the dryer how much softer it is. 



* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.