Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ratuki REVIEW


RaTuKi (ra-too-kee) by Hasbro is a face paced exciting new card game.  The game is for ages 8+ and for 2-5 players. RaTuKi comes with 3 different decks. Cards are numbered 1-5 and are all different styles. Each deck comes with 2 RaTuKi cards that you can use for which ever number you choose. 
 The object of the game is to be the first player to score 100 points by collecting cards. 

Our opinion: The hubs and I really enjoyed this game with M. It took us awhile to catch on because it is not your standard card game. After we had it all figured out we had tons of fun and tons of laughs.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I am your newest follow via the blog hops!
    Would appreciate the follow back
    http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.