Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tier Toys The Pet House REVIEW


Do you hear all that barking? Well I do it is The Pet House from Tier Toys. The Pet House includes 8 levels of storage and 44 detailed figures.

The Pet House is a great educational, color fun, stackable, carry along toy. The boys really adored The Pet House. It includes many different kinds of dogs and even cats. It comes along with fencing so the boys thought that was just great. They built cages for their dogs and of course Little T put the cats on top. He said they will jump off of the house onto the ground ( Think he has watched a few to many strays around our town.)

I really think that all Tier Toys are great educational  toys. The kids really love The Pet House and honestly so do I, well all but the barking and meowing that has went on for days around this loony bin lol.

Thank you Tier Toys for helping my children learn and discover all different kinds of animals and adventures.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by the Dalai Mama and commenting on my post! So your son was like this when he was 2? I have been a little concerned about my son Jack because its no fun being sensitive when kids are so cruel in school.Stuart Little is a good movie! I cried too! HA! I am still sensitive.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.