I don't normally post about myself and I have decided that every Sunday night I want to make a post about me. I will share 10 new things about my self (not always good or bad)
- This is a picture on my wedding day. The hubby and I had been together for 7 years before we ever decided to get married. We have three children together.
- I do not think their is such a thing as true love. I think you may lust someone but you have to learn to love them.
- My kids are the best thing that ever happened to me. Without them I would probably be living a horrible lifestyle right now.
- I hate spiders worse than anything!
- I don't know what I would ever do without my mom, she is my best friend and I can talk to her about anything.
- I get very depressed thinking about the past but look forward the the future.
- I love blogging. I like to write whatever comes off of my fingertips.
- I think have the most close to perfect daughter that anyone could have.
- I don't mind washing and drying laundry I just hate to fold and put it up. It usually sits in a pile for a couple of days before I decide to just get it all done at once.
- I would rather hand wash dishes than have to empty out a dishwasher.
That is all for this week but will be sharing ten more things next week. Thanks for learning all about me.