Sunday, January 23, 2011

All About Me!


I don't normally post about myself and I have decided that every Sunday night I want to make a post about me. I will share 10 new things about my self (not always good or bad)


  • This is a picture on my wedding day. The hubby and I had been together for 7 years before we ever decided to get married. We have three children together. 

  • I do not think their is such a thing as true love. I think you may lust someone but you have to learn to love them.

  • My kids are the best thing that ever happened to me. Without them I would probably be living a horrible lifestyle right now.

  • I hate spiders worse than anything!

  • I don't know what I would ever do without my mom, she is my best friend and I can talk to her about anything.

  • I get very depressed thinking about the past but look forward the the future.

  • I love blogging. I like to write whatever comes off of my fingertips.

  • I think have the most close to perfect daughter that anyone could have.

  • I don't mind washing and drying laundry I just hate to fold and put it up. It usually sits in a pile for a couple of days before I decide to just get it all done at once.

  • I would rather hand wash dishes than have to empty out a dishwasher.
That is all for this week but will be sharing ten more things next week. Thanks for learning all about me.

19 comments:

  1. Returning the follow! I also hate folding laundry, except for towels. Towels are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am following you back! Great kids! :-)


    www.newsbytes2010.blogspot.com
    www.divinefully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an adorable blog....I am not a "mommy" blogger though just a "kitty" blogger!

    So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New following from Mingle Mondays! http://sahmandusmcwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i like your blog!!!

    feel free to visit mine =)

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to learn about a fellow blogger! I am your newest follower through the Making Friends Monday Blog Hop.

    Have a great day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following back. ;)

    Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following Back!

    Jamie
    http://handmadedigitalmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following me! I'm following back :)

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for stopping by my blog :) I'm now a new follower here on your blog and on your facebook fan page. I would love if you could stop by my facebook page sometime.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventures-in-Abbyland/183464995018833

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think posts like this are a great way to find out about fellow bloggers. I'm not a fan of dishwashers either. One once came with a house we rented and I think I used it twice. I'd rather just do the dishes by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Tuesday's Trips! Following you back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us for Traveling Through Thursday! I am now a follower. I hope you'll stop by when you can. Have a great day!~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun idea! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I am now following you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my dishwasher but I hate to unload it. That is my husbands job ;D I also hate to put up laundry. That's why I keep buying more baskets, lol!

    I am a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday Blog Hop. Come by and wish my Little Bit a very happy first birthday at http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you back - thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back and I'm with you on laundry...hence why it takes me about 1 1/2 days to get it all done and there really isn't all that much to begin with.

    http://sheeplessinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.