Friday, January 28, 2011

All Terrain Skin Care Winter Sport R&G



"Perfect for anyone who enjoys spending time outdoors during the harsh winter weather.What makes WinterSport a step above ordinary sunscreen? Not only does it offer the same benefits as all other All Terrain sunscreens – the broadest UVA/UVB protection, Z-Cote for sensitive skin, and resistance to sweat and water – but it works against more than just winter sunlight. It helps prevent chapped and chaffed skin that often results from cold temperatures, fights the effects of wind damage on skin, and contains essential oils and botanical extracts that are essential to keeping skin healthy all winter long. "
My opinion: Here it has been quite a harsh winter, the snow, ice and cold just keeps coming. Winter is a very depressing time of the year and I can not stand to just sit around inside all of the time. We have taken the kids sledding many times this winter and I decided this would be the perfect time to try out the WinterSport Skin Care Protectant, I can actually say I was very impressed. My face did not feel so cold and dry, I usually get what I call wind burnt in the winter and it is very painful, but I no longer have to worry about that. 

(1) of my readers will receive the same product that I received. Please leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

Mandatory: Join All Terrain on facebook

This is the only entry for this giveaway.

Winner will be chosen February 19 via random.org

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



6 comments:

  1. Liked on facebook - Danielle Harper

    New follower from the Weekend Blog Hop!! Hope you can stop by www.HappeningsoftheHarperHousehold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great for the cold weather we've been having in Maine! I now like All Terrain on FB Michele Pineda
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the blog hop and now Im following you! Please check out my blog and follow me, http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/ I also wanted to say how much I love your blog and reading the posts!

    I joined all terrain on fb-Mar Sam!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.