Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crazy Dog and Nachomamatees Review



Crazy Dog T-shirts (www.crazydogtshirts.com) is the number one source online for funny t shirts andvintage shirts that help you stand out and get noticed. Founded in 2004 the t-shirt empire offers custom shirts in Rochester, NY. They provide customers with a variety of cool t-shirts and crazy shirts.  Featuring both creative original concepts and popular licensed designs.  Looking for a funny t shirt?  They have hundreds of funny shirts which you won't want to miss!


 
Nacho Mama Tees (www.nachomamatees.com) has some of the best offensive t shirts around. Founded in 2004 the t-shirt giant offers funny shirts which include chuck norris shirts, hangover t shirts and zombie tshirts. They provide a variety of funny t shirts and crazy shirts.  With new mens vintage tees and greatmovie t shirts you are sure to find one you will fall in love with!

I am a huge fan of Crazy Dog Tshirts and Nachomama Tees! I was sent two shirts one for my husband and one for my son. My husband is a huge Canada fan so that choice was simple as for picking a tshirt for my son that was very complicated. We went through the list and he found so many that he wanted. We finally agreed on one and he is so excited to wear it to school. 

I am also very impressed with the shipping. We received the package in about 3 days and the shirts were folder very nicely inside of a bag.
You can order directly from Crazy Dog Tshirts and Nachomama tees


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.