Monday, January 10, 2011

Educational Toys Planet SeaBonz REVIEW


Boy oh Boy let me tell you how much my children love educational Toys planet! We received a box today and after we played the guessing game for awhile I finally let them open it up. And much to all of our surprise their was a huge SeaBonz container.

About the SeaBonz
"Calling all fun and quirky minds! How would you like to create your own wacky sea creatures? With SeaBonz by Zolo you get 50 nautical, sparkling, shinning, wiggling quality plastic pieces that interlock to form any type of creation you can dream up! Educational Toys Planet offers this sea animal construction set as a way to enhance fine motor skills and building skills. An award winning toy that even connects to other Bonz sets, SeaBonz will let your child plunge into endless afternoons of crazy fun!"

Our opinion: I let both K and Little T give SeaBonz a whirl. They had so much fun with this building toys. Mostly T he was just going and going and really didn't want to share with anyone else. M is 8 and also thought it was really cool she just could not wait until her turn. I think it is really cool that they eyes glow in the dark. Little T must think it is pretty cool to because he likes to hide it underneath the bed and act like it is a monster. At least that is what he told his brother and sister.

I would like to thank Educational Toys Planet for giving my children this great opportunity. I am sure they are going to be making hours of fun with the SeaBonz

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.