Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Southern Magnolia Minerals


"We are a Family owned and operated Mineral Makeup Company located in the gorgeous foothills of North Carolina. We are proud that we are now here serving each of you online and giving you a chance to bring out your natural bare skin beauty without the high price tag of the national brands and fancy boutique labels!"
I was sent 11 Piece Mineral Makeup Start Now Trial Kit. The kit included:
  • 2 Mineral Foundations (Medium Beige and Medium)
  • Finishing Veil
  • Magnolia Blush
  • Multi Task Bisque Concealer
  • Illusion Mineral Glow
  • 2 Eye Shadows (Swiss Java and Pearl Beige)
  • Eyeliner (Coffee Bean)
  • Princessa Retractable Powder Brush
  • Duel-End Concealer/ Shadow Brush
My opinion: I have never used Mineral Makeup so I was very excited when I received this kit. I know lots of people have used mineral make up before but for some unknown reason I never made the switch. I can officially say now that I love Southern Magnolia Minerals and will never switch back the the average makeup.
I have what I call raccoon eyes and usually have to pile on the foundation to look like a normal human but in all honesty with this I did not have to I just put it on and to my amazement I was in shock! My raccoon eyes where all covered and for once I think I actually looked very nice. The only two items I have not tried are the Eyeliner and the Mineral Glow. 

I would like to thank Southern Magnolia Minerals for giving me this great opportunity.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.