Friday, February 11, 2011

The Adult Toy Shoppe Review 18+ ONLY


"What makes TheAdultToyShoppe.com so different from the rest? 
There are thousands of sexual toys on the market and frankly, not all sex toys are that great. We have taken the time to sort through thousands of sex toys and adult novelties, we've selected only the best adult sex toys. The products we offer are top quality and totally satisfying. When you buy adult toys from us, you get top value for your dollar. Buy our sexual toys and know that you are getting what you need to feel good! Check out the sex toy reviews section and be sure to read theadult sex toys questions for more facts about sex toys care. "
Our opinion: We have always joked about getting a blow up doll. I decided that we would go with the Crazy Daisy Love Doll. The box does not show anything to explicit so I figured it would be a good one. When my husband came home from work I gave him the box. He laughed a little and I decided well lets blow it up and actually see what it looks like. Haha it looks nothing like a real girl, not even close. We joked around about we don't understand how someone could actually get pleasure out something like this, but he has found a good use for it he is going to put it in his boss's truck lol. I am sure miss Daisy will make her way around the town.

You can check them out on Facebook and Twitter.


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



1 comment:

  1. I always wondered if blow up dolls where even remotely lifelike. Pretty cool to get an offer to review for adult toys! Not very common! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.