Our opinion: We received the Woman's Day Limited Edition Pattern and the BBQ Bin. We chose to use the flings bins as recycling bins. The kids always bring home tons and tons of papers from school, church, awanas and just crafts. M chose the Womens Day Patter and the boys got the BBQ Bin. Each day they come home with papers we look them over and then each child puts theirs in the bin. When the bin is completely full of papers we will then take it to the recycling center and the kids will each receive a small prize for helping out.
A Huge thank you to Flings who has offered (2) of my readers the same two bins that I received. Please leave a seperate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile. You can not win this giveaway if you have won in the past year. This is open to the lower 48.
Mandatory: Go to Flings and let me know which design is your favorite
- Follow my blog via gfc, twitter and facebook +2 each
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Like my new facebook page +3
- Like Flings Bins on facebook +3
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen March 17 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.