Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Honeycat Cosmetics Review



"What is it with women and cats? In ancient times it was believed that a parasite living on cats could infect their female owners, rendering them sexy, desirable, fun-loving, and, ahem...,unfaithful. Welcome to the world of Honeycat Cosmetics, we put a fresh, sexy spin on bath and body products which appeal to the sexy, feline/cat woman in all us gals! There is an emphasis on the cat as a symbol of female sexuality, and sensuality. All of our products relate figuratively, colloquially, or literally to the cat. Just check out our "I'm In Heat" warming foot scrub.

Honeycat products are created and developed by owner Theresa Spruill. A veritable feast for your skin that we know you're gonna love! Honeycat makes grooming time an event. Our products promise pleasure for your entire body. They are sexy, sensual, safe and chock full of what's-good-for-your-skin-stuff. Honeycat products are natural, and never tested on animals, especially sexy felines. Honeycat offers products ranging from emollient rich bath bombs, sassy lip balm, delicious edible body powder, body lotions, creams, bath salts, bubble bath, milk bath, (Whew! I'm out of breath!). These are just a few of the outrageous products that we offer. Your skin is safe in our paws..um, I mean hands. Preservatives in our food, dyes in our clothes, BHT, MSG, YUCK! You won't find any junk in Honeycat products. We offer women of all ages, skin indulging treats.
Sexy, fun, clean and hip...that's Honeycat."
My opinion: I received several different products to review from Honeycat Cosmetics. The first item I received is the Honeycat Warm Milk Martini, this is a moisturizing powdered Milk Bath. Fist off the smell is amazing, it has a sweet warming aroma. I just poured a tad bit in my bath and yummy. I love it. 
  The second product is the Chick of the sea, it is foaming bath crystals. This is chocolate, raspberry, mint scented and in my opinion so romantic. I am pretty sure my husband will be purchasing more of the crystals he was in awe.

   The third item I received is the Sweet Potato Pie Grooming Day Bubble Stuff. Even though I was not to fond of the smell I really did love the way it left my skin feeling soft and silk. I also received an adorable little Honeycat washcloth. All of the items are wrapped perfect to just put in a little basket and would make the perfect gift.

I would like to thank Honeycat Cosmetics for helping me feel calm and relaxed after a hard day!


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I long for some relaxation. I will be checking their products out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the prowl Peach brandy shower gel, Ms.Claws bath fizzy balls in lilac and honey, Warm milk martini moisturizing powdered milk bath, Chick or the sea foaming bath crystals and a luscious pink lip-gloss for review. I have to say I’m completely pleased with there packaging and there products. The shower gel is awesome I have had a chance to use it on several occasions and I have to say the scent is amazing and the gel leaves your body feeling fresh and smooth. Best of all they are never tested on animals and use no animal products for the making of there stuff. I can’t wait to get a bathtub so I can soak in my luxurious bath products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the packaging of their products; very unique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.