Sunday, February 6, 2011

InstantPeel The Natural Solution Review



About Earthen:
"EarthenTM believes that anti-aging products don't have to be harsh or complicated. Smooth, fresh, glowing skin is just two steps away.
  1. InstantPeelTM natural skin peel removes dead skin cells, debris and impurities without the harshness associated with chemical peels. Reveal younger-looking skin safely and gently.
  2. Earthen facial moisturizers and eye creams protect and nourish new skin, and are targeted for effectiveness.
    • Instant CelluMoist Facial Moisturizer for normal to dry skin
    • Instant Peptide Facial Moisturizer for oily skin
    • Clear #1 with HaloxylTM Eye Cream to diminish the appearance of dark circles
    • Clear #2 with EyelissTM Eye Cream to reduce the look of puffiness
Most of all, we believe that anti-aging products need to work. InstantPeel's combination of natural protein and enzymes is scientifically proven to improve texture and vibrancy for a youthful glow. InstantPeel has also been tested to be effective on even the most sensitive skin. Earthen's facial moisturizers and eye creams are formulated with peptides that have been scientifically shown to stimulate collagen production and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Earthen's entire line of anti-aging products, including our signature InstantPeel skin peel, are available at high-end beauty boutiques and drugstores and online etailers."

My opinion: Let see I can say either one of two things with the InstantPeel. Either I do not have debris and dead-skin or it doesn't really work. I personally did not notice any difference in my face. I was expecting I guess what it claims to make the skin look healthy and glowing. The one good thing I can say about the   Instant Peel is that it was not harsh on my face, sometimes facial cleansers will leave my face looking red and blotchy but the InstantPeel was easy on the skin.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.