Reasons to choose OrthoLite Fustion Insoles:
- Breathable for a cooler foot – OrthoLite insoles are made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping your foot cooler inside the shoe.
- Moisture management – The unique open cell structure of OrthoLite also creates a moisture management system inside the shoe by moving moisture away from the foot leaving foot drier. When the foot is removed from the shoe any remaining moisture dries very quickly due to the airflow allowed by the open cell network in the foam.
- Long term cushioning – Our unique spring-back technology means your insole will retain over 95% of its thickness over time and won’t flatten out.
- Anti-microbial agents – OrthoLite contains a patented anti-microbial formulation to fight fungus, bacteria, and odor in the shoe. The EPA/FDA approved anti-microbial is added during formulation so that it is linked to the foam and will not wear off over time.
- Lightweight – OrthoLite is extremely lightweight providing optimum performance without adding weight to the shoe.
- Recycled rubber content – OrthoLite foam contains recycled rubber powder which allows everyone to do their share in helping our environment.
- Washable – Just throw your dirty insoles in your washing machine and they come out like new.
- Level Field Fund – We actively support our U.S. athletes. Please click here to learn more about the Level Field Fund.
- OrthoLite supports the sports – We are also the only insole sponsor of the American Trail Running Association.
- Comfort guarantee – OrthoLite prides itself on comfort. If you don’t notice an immediate difference between your new OrthoLite insole and the one you replaced, you will receive a full refund.
His opinion: I decided that the OrthoLite Fusion Insoles would be a great product for my hubby to review. He is a welder and spends 12 hours a day on his feet. He also has heal spurs that are very painful. He was pretty excited when they came in the mail, I gave them to him as soon as he got off work. He immediately put them in his work boots. He was a little worried at first wearing them all day because he said it has to be 100% comfortable and much to my surprise he said that he could not even tell that he was wearing them. He really liked the fact that his feet did not sweat all day. Usually when he gets off his feet are so soggy and smelly lol. So I would have to he defiantly gives them two thumbs up and I am sure these are the insoles he will be sticking with!
Thank you OrthoLite for giving my husband this added comfort.
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.