Thursday, February 3, 2011

SwimSpot Review



About SwimSpot
SwimSpot is the #1 Online Designer Swimwear Boutique. They offer a large selection of women and girls swimwear. They carry some of the largest brands worldwide such as Athena, Ella Moss, Guess, Hurley, Luxe, Next, Reef and many more.

SwimSpot offers the Bikini Builder. Perfect for any woman. I know when I shop for bathing suits I can never really tell what will look good together but I refuse to try a bathing suit on in the store. I like it to be washed and completely clean. With the Bikini Builder you can see what looks best and matches perfect without even leaving the comfort of your home. 

I chose to review the Hurley Girls- Dottie Banded Halter Top and Boyshort for my daughter. I loved the color mix and she looks adorable in it. Of course I tried to get a picture of her but she was to camera shy lol. I am very impressed with SwimSpot and the great customer service. SwimSpot offers Free Shipping, Free Exchanges and Free Returns, to me that is very impressing and says they are all about you the customers.

I would like to send a huge Thank You to SwimSpot!

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



1 comment:

  1. How adorable is your little girl, she makes that swim suit. Hello, I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading some of your product reviews. I also like the adult swim covers. I hope you'll come visit and follow my blog too. Thanks and have a great weekend!

    http://exjw-foodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.