About Wett Giggles"
"This product was inspired by my six year old son’s dirty little finger nails. I’m into good hygiene and giving my son a fun tool to help with that was my goal.The Soap and toy concept has been done before but I wanted to re- create that concept. So my thinking was to add a nail brush to the soap thus giving a new look to an old idea.All of the Wett Giggles animals have Shakespearian theme names. Why? I loved reading Shakespeare during my school years.There are nine Wett Giggles in total. All but two come with the manicure nail brush. The two without are geared for the 2-3 year olds.I named the product Wett Giggles because of the wet smiles children often get when washing their hands.Enjoy the product and thank you for visiting the site.
Karen St. Clair"
Our Opinion: Meet Cupid! He is a Wett Giggles coconut banana scented soap friend. Little T was so excited he immediately had to jump in the bath. A few facts about the Wett Giggles Soaps are that they are made from natural glycerin and that each bar is made one at a time with essential oils and Shea butter. I opened the package and right away we just loved the scent! T says "That's mine" and headed for the bath. Wett Giggles soaps are perfect for any child not only is it for good hygiene it is fun!
A huge Thank You to Wett Giggles who has offered (1) of my readers their choice of Wett Giggles product. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Wett Giggles and let me know what product you will choose if you are the winner
- Follow my blog via gfc, twitter and facebook +2 each
- Grab my button or subscribe to my blog via email +5 each
- Like my new facebook page +2
- Enter any other giveaways +1 each
- Like Wet Giggles on facebook +2
- Follow Wet Giggles on twitter +2
- Tweet or Share this giveaway on facebook +2 each (daily)
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen via random.org March 9.
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.