Thursday, March 17, 2011

Belli Safest Skincare for Expecting & New Moms and Babies




Product Description:
"The safest acne wash for pregnancy, Belli Acne Cleansing Facial Wash uses lactic acid to lift away dirt and oil from the facial pores, promoting clean and blemish-free skin. Acne Cleansing Facial Wash is especially effective for hormonal acne (pregnancy, teens, etc.) but is suitable for all acne types.

Acne Cleansing Facial Wash is an exfoliating wash; rich in powerful pore-cleansing ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. Most acne ingredients are contra-indicated during pregnancy because of potential adverse effects to baby. Belli's breakthrough formulation is the first to address pregnancy-related acne using lactic acid-- an ingredient that is naturally found in the body. "

My opinion: We received the Acne Cleaning Facial Wash for review. I was very impressed with how gentle it was. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh. It did not dry it out like some do. I just put it on and left it on for 5 minutes and you can actually feel it working within the first minute. This if a very safe Acne Treatment During Pregnancy, and I know when I was pregnant uh the acne was horrible.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM6a5786dfbaaebbc3e92329baab4b4c08">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson href="http://www.tomoson.com">Product review & href="http://www.tomoson.com">giveaway Disclosure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.