Sunday, March 27, 2011

Toy Story Costume Review


Costume Discounters offers a large variety of costumes. A few off the costumes they offer are for Easter, Christmas, Batman, Maternity and so much more. The options are really endless. Between myself and my three children we have literally spent hours and hours looking through their costumes. The best thing is if you are looking for a specific costume you can just type it in the search bar and it will bring up the costumes in that category. So easy to navigate.


Little T went through the whole list when choosing. We looked through the Toy Story costumes, Cowboy costumes, fireman costume, bunny and the list just goes on and on.

We finally settled on the Boys Deluxe Toy Story 3 Woody Costume. I could not of been happier with the choice that he made. I mean look at him, how cute is he? This costume came with the costume, hat, boot covers with spurs, and bandana. He looked so darn cute and let me tell you this is one heavy duty costume, Little T has worn it outside jumping, playing in the mud, to the park and even to bed( yes I wash it atleast once a day.) He is even begging to wear it to preschool. 





* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.