Thursday, March 3, 2011

Farm Rich Products Review


I am pretty sure everyone has heard of Farm Rich. Well that is unless you have never been in a grocery store. I have bought and tried Farm Rich products in the past, but what I did not know is how many products they offer. I was in shock when I went to Walmart. They offer cheese sticks, mozzarella bites, mini Philly cheese steak, pizza slices, quesadillas, sandwich melts, meatballs, mushrooms, peppers, pizzeria bites, french toast sticks and marinara stuffed mozzarella sticks.
I was sent two coupons to choose my own choice of products. This was a very hard decision for me but thankfully I took M with me and she was more than willing to help. The first product we chose is the breaded mozzarella cheese sticks. They are made with 100% mozzarella cheese. The first thing that really caught my eye is that each product comes in a resealable bag. We all gave them a try and most of us really loved them. My son K does not each cheese so he was out but for the rest of us yummy! 
The second item we chose was the the Mini quesadilla slices. I have just been dying to try these and finally for once our local walmart had them. They are grilled with all 100% mixture of cheeses and all white meat chicken. After trying these my husband was impressed and M but T and myself are not very fond of them. To me they don't have much flavor. I think they would be awesome with some salsa cooked on top so that is what I will be trying the next batch.

I would like to thank Rich Products Corporation for giving our family this great opportunity.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.