Saturday, March 12, 2011

Glass With a Twist.com Review


Glass With a Twist.com offers a large variety of glasses and mugs. You can get any item engraved with your own special design.

Our Opinion: We received two different products to review from Glass With a Twist.com. The first product we received is the "Medicine" Beer Mug. I had it personalized with my husbands name. He loved it, the medicine had a special touch lol. The first thing he done was fill it up with Labatt Blue and I tell you that medicine made his whole day.
I received the "Medicine" Margarita Glass. I tell you what that is just what the doctor ordered. After a long day I love to relax with a nice cold Margarita and this glass adds the perfect touch. I loved the fact that I got to choose the glass, font, style and wording. These glasses are so fun and you can get them engraved for any special occasion or just for a cute date night.




* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.