Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GOjane



GOjane specializes in offering unique and daring styles that can be found no where else but GOjane. They offer a large variety of styles and adding hundreds of new styles each week. They offer Tanks, Tops, Bottoms, Denim, Dresses, Formals, Swim, Shoes, plus much more.

Our Opinion: I want to start off by talking a bit about the customer service. I contacted them and within 1 day I had a response back, I had to email her 2 more times during the process of choosing an item. Each time the reply was unbelievable fast. The kindness that is shown to YOU as a customer is the most satisfactory I have came across. 

I chose to review the Pleated Sequin Waist Halter Dress. This was a long and hard decision, I absolutely loved so many of their products, I would find one and want that but then go to the next page and want so much more. This dress is perfect! The front and back and shorter with the sides being longer. I am not the smallest gal so this dress was perfect. The sequin and beaded design draws attention to the top instead of the middle. It just sways right with your body. My husband loves it to, he can not wait for our date night.

I would like to thank Gojane for this great opportunity.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.