Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gurutej Chakra Pillows


About the Chakra Pillows:
"More than just eye pillows, the Chakra pillows work on balancing the body energy centers (main nerve pathways) called Chakras. Use the pillows hot or cold and let the healing powers of color and aroma balance your energy. These are more powerful then you might think.
You need these pillows, actually you need them all but start with one. Why? Because they are great partners in times of trouble and times of ease. With Color and Aroma Therapy They will sooth and ease your anxiety, (Green, Indigo) They will uplift and energize you (Red, Yellow, Blue), They will clear you ( White, Purple) awaken your creativity (Orange). They are such gentle and delightful supporters in challenging times try one and you will be a convert. "
Do you know which pillow is for you? Each pillow has a color with different fragrance and each is very meaningful and powerful. Just ask your self these simple questions and find out which pillow or pillows if right for you.

Do you feel that you are just surviving? RED
Do you feel that your creativity is blocked? ORANGE
Are you loosing/giving away your power? YELLOW
Is your heart feeling closed or pained? GREEN
Is your jaw tight or communication stifled? BLUE
Are you not trusting your intuition? INDIGO
Do you feel anxious or unworthy? PURPLE
Are you feeling confused or unclear? WHITE


My opinion: I can honestly say at different times I feel all of the above. Each color has a specific are to be placed. I chose the orange which is for sexual organ.  I am not very open in the bedroom and sometimes it can really affect my marriage, after 10 years of being together I find that area to be the most lacking. This pillow with its Chakras really bring a sense of peace:)


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.