Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Impel Clothing LLC


Impel Story:
"The story of Impel began in 2005, when my husband’s construction business experienced a brief decline in revenue. As an entrepreneur at heart, I began to search for a way to help secure a stream of secondary income, and still allow me to be a mom to my (now 6) children. One evening I attended a home party offering modest undershirts, and I thought, “This is perfect. But, I can do it better!”
Doors began to open for us as we sought to create a product for the same price, but with higher quality fabric, improved coverage, and a better fit. We first began to market Impel's layering shirts through home parties and we are so grateful for our original Sales Directors who prepared the way for our business to flourish in the modest clothing industry and shared a valuable message with women all over that they can be cute and dress modestly.
Since then, we have transitioned into a modest clothing online boutique, having expanded our clothing line to include a wonderful selection of vintage inspired fashions. We strive to continually offer women what they are looking for: modesty, style, affordability, and functionality. We want to help women feel feminine and attractive while reflecting their true beauty from within."

My opinion: I was sent the Cap Sleeve Layering Tee in Black. This Tee is 92% Cotton and 8% Spandex. I am really glad that I chose black for many reasons. I can wear it working out, it fits my body snug and with being made with spandex it moves perfect with  my body. I can also wear it out with a cute pair of jeans on a night out with the hubby. Really this shirt will go with just about anything. My favorite way to wear this tee is with a cute pair of jeans and some flats.
I am thinking these great Whitney Stretch Bootcut Jeans would go perfect with my new tee. 

Thank you Impel Clothing LLC. for this great opportunity. 


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.