Monday, March 14, 2011

Jenulence Products Review


About Jenulence:
"JenulenceTM, a small family owned company, was created in February 2003 out of our love for all-natural and pure cosmetics and skin care products.

All our products are 100% natural. We understand that it is very important to use naturally prepared makeup and cosmetics and not to overburden the body with any extra load of toxic substances, especially now, when we are bombarded with all kinds of chemicals beginning with pesticides in our foods and a variety of pollutants in the air and water.
That is why you will not find any artificial ingredients in our products. All our products are environmentally friendly, biodegradable and they are never tested on animals. We use only food grade oils and aromatherapy grade essential oils that come from organic or wild sources in our skin care products.We use only pure cosmetic grade minerals and pigments to manufacture ourmineral makeup. We do not use nano-particles, micronized minerals or FD&C, D&C or Aluminum Lake dyes that are almost always used in all conventional cosmetics and many mineral makeup products.

Our Opinion: My husband and I each received an item to review from jenulence. I received the Herbal Clay Masque/ Scrub. This scrub is 100% natural. This mask removes dead skin cells, improves circulation in your skin, cleans your pores and gives you a better complexion. I was very impressed at first with the scent it has a mixture of ground flowers and the scent is amazing. I have used many face masks over the years and this one defiantly ranks at the top. My skin feels much softer and more refreshed but the thing I like most is that I can actually see the difference. My skins looks so much better, healthier and even a glow.
My husband received the Natural Beard Conditioner. He loves it I tell you. He is always complaining the his beard is so ruff. Anytime he kisses me I am also complained it leaves a rash on my face and scratches it up. He gave the Beard Conditioner a whirl. The first time he used it he said he didn't seem to see much of a difference, but after about the third time things had changed. It was soft and not prickly. He made me feel it like 50 times and kept running his fingers around through it so I know he is highly impressed.


Keep an eye out because Jenulence is one of the sponsors offering a great giveaway for March Madness.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.