Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kicky Pants Review


About Kicky Pants
"Kicky Pants is family owned and operated by Erin and Nick Cloke who have a hand in every detail.  For example, they receive the raw materials (assembled pieces) in Lost Angeles and have them dyed at a low-impact reactive dye house. In this way they are able to create unique colors (all of the colors were lab dipped and created especially for Kicky Pants.) and ensure that the dyes are the best quality while having the least impact on the environment."


Our Opinion: We were sent the Bonsai Tee for my son Little T. I was just in shock when we received this shirt. It is extremely soft and he looks pretty comfy it in and is not complaining that it itches so that is always a great sign. I learned so much information about Bamboo since finding Kicky Pants
I now know why Little T finds this shirt so comfy and fitting. Because their products are made from Bamboo it means that they are antibacterial, anti fungal and antistatic.  Their products are made from 95% Bamboo and 5% Lycra. I honestly never knew how comfortable Bamboo could be. We have a new niece that is less than 3 weeks old and I am going to start ordering her some clothes from Kicky Pants so when I get to see her she will be all stocked up.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.