Friday, March 25, 2011

NeoStrata Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream


"NeoStrata Company, Inc. located in Princeton, NJ, develops and markets a comprehensive range of clinically-proven, dermatologist developed skin care brands including NeoStrata, Exuviance,CoverBlend, NeoCeuticals and NeoStrata Therapeutics. Our advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products feature unsurpassed Polyhydroxy Acid technology to meet the needs of every skin type and are available worldwide through consumer outlets, physician’s offices and spas."

My Opinion: I was sent the Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream from NeoSTRATA Company. This Eye Cream improves dark circles, puffiness and lines and wrinkles.  While I am starting to worry about wrinkles, they are starting to creep up on me. My eyes have always had dark circles around them. I am very white so they pretty much make me look like a raccoon. I have only been using this for a couple of days and it does say that it could take up to four weeks to show a difference. I honestly love this eye cream. When I apply it I always feel like the next time I apply it will be the perfect one.

I would like to thank NeoSTRATA Company for helping me have a better more appealing complexion.


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.