Thursday, March 31, 2011

Neoteric Cosmetics Review





"Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc., a subsidiary of Scott's Liquid Gold, Inc., is a 60 year old American manufacturing and distributing company whose clear and focused intent is to offer the best, most innovative & effective, high quality products at the most reasonable prices possible.

At a time when so many companies are succumbing to the "get it done cheaper" pressures, Scott's Liquid Gold stands firm in its belief that American manufacturing can be “a force to be reckoned with."  "

My Opinion: I was sent several different products to review from Neoteric. The first product I received is the Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash.  This foaming face wash gently cleanses your skin while maintaining your moisture level. It safely removes eye make up. I really liked face wash. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I have used many face washes that left my skin red and itchy along with very dry, but this is leaves your face so moisturized.
The second product I received is the Oil-Free Treatment Anti-Wrinkle. This is for oily & problem-prone skin. It is fragrance and alcohol free and contains 10% AHA. This Anti-Wrinkle treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Balances natural oils, refines texture and improves elasticity and skin tone. Even though I am only 26 I am starting to get wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. My mom always tells me it is important to start young and prevent. I am really enjoying this treatment and really think that my small wrinkles will eventually vanish.
The third product I received is the Toner Astringent. This is for normal to oily skin types and is fragrance free. This refines and tightens pores, balances natural oils and improves overall texture. This is my absolute favorite product! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling clean and gentle.

The last product I received to review is the Acne Spot Serum. Most people get acne as teenagers but not me it seems the older I get the worse they get. I always try to switch it up a little because it seems that after awhile a product stops working. I really like this and it really seems to hold its name. I use it before bed and when I wake up in the morning the problem area is always less visible and doesn't hurt. I would recommend any of these products and I give them all two thumbs up.

I would like to thank Neoteric Cosmetics for giving me this great opportunity.






* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.