Thursday, March 24, 2011

PostGame 3 in 1 REVIEW




Product Description:
"Postgame 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash is the only product made for male athletes that is Sulfate, Paraben and Phthalate free.  The scent is sport fresh but not overwhelming, and the products are made with extra conditioner and lotion to help hydrate the skin and scalp. The company focuses on sports - and prides itself in being one of the very few brands with appropriate messaging for all ages as well as an initiative to give a part of all proceeds to charity and youth sports organizations."

His Opinion: My husband was sent and 8oz bottle of POSTGAME 3 in 1, a 2 oz bottle of Body Wash and a 2 oz bottle of Shampoo. My husband loves hockey, he loves to play! We have went through alot of body washes for men but nothing compared to the POSTGAME. The PostGame 3 in 1 has a great scent along with the other two. I know we all like our men to get out of the shower and not only to be clean but smell fresh and clean also. All of the products are sulfate, paraben and phthalate free.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.