Friday, March 4, 2011

SeaPak Shrimp Co. Review


I can honestly say I don't know why I have never known of SeaPak until now. How have I missed it in the stores this long? I really can not answer that because my husband loves any kind of seafood. SeaPak offers a variety of seafood including Butterfly Shrimp, Popcorn Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Coconut Shrimp, Clam Strips, Herb Butter Salmon and much more all at a very affordable price. 

I received to coupons to select my own choice of products. The first product I chose was the butterfly shrimp. I wanted to surprise my husband with these. Their was no doubt in my mind that he was going to like them, I just really had no idea how much. He said something along the lines of Oh My They are AMAZING! He said if he had not known he would of thought they were a special order. I laughed thinking wow they must really be great!

The second product we chose where the Popcorn shrimp. I knew these where going to be a huge hit with the kids and sure enough I was right. All three of them wanted more and more. M just could not get enough and each one of them had a different dipping sauce. M had ranch, T had ketchup and K used syrup. Doesn't sound very appealing does it? Much to my surprise it was delicious. I had to have a taste of each one to see which was the best and the popcorn shrimp dipped in syrup was unusual but scrumptious. We will defiantly be purchasing these more. 

Thank you Rich Products Corporation for giving us this yummy delightful experience.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.