About SMARCKS Smart Blocks:
"The inventor and CEO of Smart Blocks Inc. is a mechanical engineer that comes from a family of educators with three masters degrees and a phd in education and 50 years of experience in the field of education and child development. An engineer, a school district superintendent, a teacher, and a school counselor were the core design and development team members for the Smarcks.
... the 3 year old turned to his father and said, “Daddy, you have to take your turn” (after hearing this in the chorus). The student became the teacher!
Our Opinion: Needless to say we are all very impressed with the SMARCKS Smart Blocks! I honestly thought that I would just give Little T the blocks because he is 4 and I didn't think the others would like them. Wow was I wrong. My nephew was also over the day that we received the package and all 4 of them set down and played and played. M was the most observant and each time she would connect an block and it would talk she would do it over and over again to show the other kids.
Little T has figured out how to make the music and that is what he is constantly doing. He only goes a half of day of school and each day the first thing he comes in to do is play with his blocks. He also had to call and tell his grandma about his new blocks and he just rambled on and on about them. I love the fact that they are playing and learning at the same time.
Thanks to SMARCKS (1) of my lucky readers will receive the 70 Piece Learning Special. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
MANDATORY: Go to SMARCKS and come back and tell me something you learned
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Grab my button +5
- Subscribe to my blog via email +5
- Like Smarcks on facebook and tell them you are entering the giveaway at Kostiuk Crew+4
- Follow Smarcks on twitter +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Tell me one thing you about the Smarcks you think your children will enjoy the most +5
Winner will be chosen April 15 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.