Monday, March 14, 2011

Udderly Smooth Review


"Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, for Diabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses.
Pioneered by a Pharmacist, reasonably priced and made in America’s heartland. Use Udderly Smooth® daily for smooth, soft skin head to toe."
My opinion: I received several different products to review from Udderly Smooth. The first product I received is the Moisturizing Lotion. This Lotion moisturizes, smooth roughness and softens skin. It is made with Vitamin E. I like the scent of the lotion but honestly I didn't notice that it softened my skin much at all. I felt it kind of left my skin with a dry sticky feel. My husband on the other hand has horrible eczema on his hand, they actually dry and bleed. He says that the lotion does not burn and helps it to stay less dry.
The next product I received to review is the Udderly Smooth Udder Cream.
This is hand and body cream for dry skin. On this product the really was no scent but I absolutely loved the way it left my hands feeling. I also used it on my arms, my arms always seem so dry when wearing long sleeves and then they start itching. After applying this lotion I put on my long sleeved shirt and my arms were not itchy and still have not itched since.
The last product I received is the Udderly Smooth Shea Butter Foot Cream. This is both my husband and I's favorite product. Before this I had never even heard of Udderly Smooth but when I received the product my husband knew right away. His exact words were "That's the good stuff." My husbands father had diabetes and he always used Udderly Smooth. This foot cream is beyond amazing. I loved the way it made my feet feel moisturized and of course I liked the fact that it didn't make it feel greasy.



Keep an eye out! Udderly Smooth is one of the great sponsors for            March Madness.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

1 comment:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.