Dr. Lee's Story
Our Opinion: We were sent 2 UGLee Pens. Both are yellow. I decided to be nice and share with the hubby. I know I have talked about my odd obsession with pens before but I still can not break it. Their is nothing worse than trying to write with a pen that is uncomfortable and leaves those painful indention's on your fingers. We are both very impressed with the UGLee Pen. The grip is just unbelievable comfortable and it is the length of the pen base so it does not cause any pain. Yep I love you UGLee Pen! What can I say I think it loves me back, it is so easy and so comfortable to use.
Thanks to UGLee Pen (1) of my lucky readers will win a 3 pack (random colors) Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to UGLee Pen and come back and tell me something you learned
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Subscribe to my blog via email +5
- Grab my button +5
- Rate my blog here +5
- Friend UGLee Pen on myspace +2
- Like UGLee Pen on facebook +2
- Follow UGLee Pen on twitter +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen April 24 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.