Tuesday, March 29, 2011

UltraPure Cosmetics


UltraPure was established in 2005. All products are free of petrochemicals, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, dyes/lakes, talc, sodium lauryl sulfates or any other irritating ingredients. They do NO Animal Testing which is just perfect.
My opinion: I was sent the Mineral Perfection Set. This set included 2 Flawless Finish Foundation's. I received the Warm Glow and BeachBabe. I am very impressed with the ease that it goes on. It covered up my blemishes and flaws immediately without even having to apply a second coat. I am using the Warm Glow it is more of a fit for my face but I am also keeping the BeachBabe for a backup. It is just a tad different but still looks wonderful.
The next product is the Plush Kabuki Brush. This brush features a full head of luxuriously soft cruelty-free hair. I was actually very surprised with this brush. Most of the brushes I try always make my skin feel very irritated and itchy. This brush was very soft and luxurious.

I received the Angel Matte Setting Powder. This powder is used to catch any existing oils. I put it on right over my makeup and it left a very pretty shine glow to my face. I also received Allure Blush. I just put a tad on my cheeks because I am not very big on blush and it gave my cheekbones a little lifter.

The last product I received and my favorite is the Quick Fix Neutral Concealer. This is my favorite because I no longer have to worry about carrying a ton of makeup with me when ever i leave. I can just slip this in my pocket or purse and when I get a smudge I can just put a little on and I am all good to go.

I would like to thank UltraPure Cosmetics for this great opportunity.


* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.