Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bellybuds Review



bellybuds are wearable speakers for moms-to-be that desire to play music and sounds to a developing child in the womb. bellybuds plug into any standard digital music device.

I received a bellybuds package which included
  1. Set of bellybuds bellyphones
  2. Set of hydrogel adhesive rings
  3. Set of buddons
  4. bellyphones Dock

My opinion: With my new niece on the way I am always trying to find products for her or my sister that will benefit my niece. I have always been a firm believer that music is the start to life. When I was pregnant with my daughter I listened to nothing but Reba, when she was born that is what would always calm her down and my youngest still to this day will be calmed by Garth Brooks.  With the bellybuds you can go anywhere and everywhere wearing them and no one even has to know it. My sister is always playing classical music, she says it will make bella rose smarter. I think these bellybuds are awesome and great for any mom-to-be and perfect for that little one inside.

You can find bellybuds on facebook and twitter also.

* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.