"the fastest-growing health and beauty companies in the U.S. The company’s innovative, spa-quality product lines appeal to women desiring beauty on a budget or an at-home escape. Advanced Beauty Systems’ fragrance-based and aromatherapy products include bodycology® -- America’s fastest-growing beauty brand -- Dr. Teal’s®, Slice of Life™, and Cantu® hair products. Advanced Beauty Systems’ products are available at retail, drug, grocery, and specialty stores nationwide. Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. does not test the finished products on animals."
I have worked with bodycology in the past and they have wonderful customer service and as always the best products. I have been a long time fan of bodycology. They are always coming up with new products and fragrances, their is always something new to try. This go around I was sent two of their new products for review. The first product is the coconut lime shower gel & bubble bath. The scent is very sweet and uplifting. You just drizzle a bit underneath your bath water and you have a tub full of bubbles. You can immediately tell the difference in your skin, it makes it very soft.
The second product I reviewed is the brown sugar vanilla body cream. This body cream is wonderful! The scent is a very warm diligent scent. I love the way it makes my body feel. It isn't greasy at all and leaves my body feeling moisturized with a light scent of love.
Thanks to Bodycology (1) of my lucky readers will receive a 6 piece Body Mist Gift Set. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Bodycology and come back and let me know another product you would like to try
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1 each
- If you grabbed my Blogoversary button early +5
- Tweet or share this giveaway on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs +2
- Subscribe to my blog via email or grab my button +5 each
- Like Bodycology on facebook +2
- Follow Bodycology on twitter +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen May 1 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.