Hillhouse Naturals is a family owned business that was created in 1986. They manufacture quality fragranced products for your home. They offer a very large selection of fragranced that can be purchased as whole collections or separate.
My Opinion: I received 3 different full size soaps to review. The first soap I received is the Mint. This was defiantly my favorite soap out of all three. The fragrance is a very light, but yet just enough to leave you smelling beautiful. This is one of those soap where you defiantly will be smelling the greatness the rest of the day.
Miss M gave the Citrus soap a whirl. This is a fun exciting fragrance. She loved it! She says it leaves her skin so soft and " Mommy Smell" are words that I have heard several times now after she gets out of the shower. She is really in awe that the scent lasts.
The last product I received is the Floral Soap. This has the aroma of clean. I mean you can always tell when someone is freshly showered, they have that clean smell. That is what the Floral Soap gives you but last the all day.
Thanks to Hillhouse Naturals (1) of my lucky readers will receive the Mint Soap. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Leave an email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.
Mandatory: Go to Hillhouse Naturals and come back and let me know another product you would like to try
- Follow my blog via gfc, facebook and twitter +1 each
- Enter any other giveaway +1
- If you grabbed my blogoversay button early +5
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs, Tweet or Share on facebook +1 each (daily)
- Subscribe to my blog via email or grab my button +5
- Like Hillhouse Naturals on facebook +2
- Blog this giveaway +5
Winner will be chosen May 1 via random.org
* I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.