Sunday, April 10, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 2 (It's Not Just About Sex) 18+ EYES ONLY


Day 2 It's Not Just About Sex K-Y Intimacy Experiment.  This is all about tracking how often you and your husband interact in positive ways. I had never really given it much though until this. Boy was my mind at work lol. Several of the things that I noticed are 

As soon as he gets home he kissed me on the forehead, to most this might seem a little crazy, but it is usually one of my favorite times, no it is not a kiss on the lips and he isn't planting a big fat juicy one on me, but to me it is sweet and it simply tells me he loves me.

Every time and I mean everytime we walk by each other we give a flick or a gentle nudge, or a bootie slap. They are always fun even though we aren't in the bedroom it is a way of being flirtatious. 

My favorite flirtatious thing with my husband is usually when we are in the car and we have music on he sings lightly and he is a damn good singer. It just melts my heart and I want to just talk him to my nice calm bedroom and well you know that rest.

On to the night part of the experiment we held each other and looked into each others eyes for a very long time and honestly we never even had to have sex we just cuddles and enjoyed it and fell asleep in each others arms.

I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.