Monday, April 11, 2011

K-Y Intimacy Experiment Day 3 ( Everything Old is New Again) 18+ EYES ONLY


Into day 3 of the K-Y Intimacy Experiment Everything Old is New Again. This requires some thinking some thinking that will probably bring smiles to your face and maybe even a few tears to your eyes. I know it sure did for me. My husband and I have been together for 10 years now and we have 3 little children. I know when we first got together, we were both teenagers having fun, not worrying about a thing. 
  With being together so long and having busy lives some things just seem to have disappeared and while we have got much of that back from marriage counseling I was very excited to get this day started.

I made a list of the things that really caught my eye with him when we first got together. 

He loved hockey and that was not a normal sport for guy's around here.
A joker, he loved to crack jokes.
He always catered to me no matter what.
It was more about making me happy than anything.
The way his eyes turn from green to brown.

I also made a list of some negative things.

Leaving his boxers on the bathroom floor. 
Shaving in the sink and never rinsing it.

I will just leave it at these two because these are the biggest problems that usually put me in a bad mood and set my mood for the rest of the day. 

With the experiment I just decided to not even think about it just clean it up like I would one of my children's mess and I was very impressed with myself. I was not in a bad mood, I did not nag him about it which in return left us both feeling better. 

While we could not do everything like go out because we do have 3 children I decided to dress up, make up done, hair done and surprise my husband. He came home and was so excited he wanted to know what was next. I made him a nice supper, the house was spotless and smelled so fresh and clean that after the kids were in bed we headed to our bedroom and shut the door and well the rest is history.

"I wrote this posting while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.